skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Long Live The People's Republic Of China
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I've decided to set up a new blog while I'm in Japan. Here's the web address:
http://theshapeofjapan.blogspot.com/
From now on, any new entries will be posted at that address.
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(19)
▼
June
(8)
I've decided to set up a new blog while I'm in Jap...
I forgot to mention a couple other things about th...
I left Kusatsu yesterday for Akishima, the city ho...
This past Thursday three Thai guys from the last t...
This afternoon I leave for Kusatsu Gunma, the town...
I didn’t get a chance to play a match in the first...
My plans for the summer changed quite drastically ...
This past Thursday China celebrated a holiday know...
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
About Me
Sam Burns
View my complete profile